HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Please read this before booking
- Start time and finish time is in NSW.
- Please select your course date carefully from the below list, there is security in place to stop people from registering more than once in a course on this page. If you click on a course and then change your mind you may get a page expired message when you click on another date. To resolve this click out of this page and come back in.
- You will see CPR courses below with no price (usually on a Thursday evening 5.30 pm – 8.00 pm, these courses are free and include an infection prevention accredited unit. You must live or work in NSW to be eligible for the funding.
- First Aid includes CPR, most of our classes start at 9.00 AM and finish at 10.30 AM, you will have online work to complete and a pre-reading course booklet will be sent to you once you enrol.
- Please make sure you arrive 10 minutes earlier, we start our classes on time.
- If you have trained with us before the 1st August, please be aware we have moved across the road. The new address 15/39-41 Corporation Circuit, Tweed Heads.
- You can book in to any of our classes 24/7, simply click on the “Book Now” button next to the suitable date.
- We have plenty of parking.
- If you are not seeing the course list below, please make sure you are using Google Chrome browser.