HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Tweed Heads South training room – NSW start time
Currumbin – QLD start time
- The location of the class is displayed on each course date.
- First Aid includes CPR, our classes start on time, please arrive 10 minutes earlier, so we can start on time.
- The CPR component will require you to kneel on your knees, on the floor to complete compressions. Please contact us if you require assistance.
- You can book into any of our classes 24/7, 7 days a week
- We have plenty of parking.
- We do not take bookings over the phone, you must book via our website to ensure you complete everything.
230 Pacific Parade
(Parking across the road near the beach)
Coolangatta First Aid
15/39-41 Corporation Circuit
Tweed Heads South NSW
(Plenty of parking)
Please read before booking
Due to some emails being blocked by spam filers, we recommend you use a Gmail email address if possible.
Hotmail, Yahoo and Bigpond have spam filters that block our links.
Once you have enrolled, you will be sent an email with details and links to finish your enrolment which includes adding your USI.
Please check your spam folder, if the automated email doesn’t arrive in your inbox or junk folder.
There is online work for you to complete before your class, you will get access to it via a student portal. Your logins will be on the automated email sent to you when you enrol. If your online work is not completed prior to your class, you will not pass and will have to rebook and start again at the full class price.
Please keep your logins as you will be able to access a copy of your certificate after your class as many times as you need to.
You must complete your full enrolment details, USI, and online work prior to your class.
If you don’t turn up to your class, there is no refund as we hold your seat. You will have to rebook at full price.
If you are unable to attend, and need to change dates there is a $45.00 administration fee to transfer you to another class.
If you don’t receive your automated within 15 minutes of booking, first check your spam folder and if it’s still not there, email us (our email address is on your payment receipt) as it may be blocked by your spam filter.